Support and resources
Support services in New Zealand
Find out where you can get support from organisations and services in New Zealand.
Community support organisations in New Zealand
- Headway Auckland
- Brain Injury Waikato
- Northland Brain Injury Association
- Nelson Brain Injury Association
Concussion/brain injury services in New Zealand
- Had an injury within the last 12 months
- Have an accepted current ACC claim
- Been diagnosed with a mild or moderate brain injury
- Been experiencing continued signs and symptoms that are impacting on how you function in daily life
Got a query or concern about an ACC claim?
- TBI resources on MSKTC website
- TBI resources on Brain Injury NZ website
- CrashCourse concussion education products (TeachAids website)
Perspectives from people living with TBI
Watch our first public forum
On 10 July 2020 the TBI Network hosted its first public forum. Watch the recorded version of the forum to learn about our latest work and hear the team answer questions from the community.