Ways to give
Every activity of the TBI Network aims for better health and wellbeing for people experiencing traumatic brain injuries. By giving to the TBI Network you can help us achieve this aim. We can work together better and deliver more effective research faster.
No gift is too small. Donate any amount to the network and we can direct it to where it is needed most, or you can:
- Sponsor a networking event
- Provide a student scholarship to start someone’s career in TBI
- Support a doctoral student to kick-start their career through a post-doctoral fellowship
- Help us buy educational resources to educate our communities
- Support small grants to get new ideas off the ground or to translate results back into everyday life
- Support the translation of information into different languages
You can give as a one-off or annual donation using the form below.
AUT Foundation manages all donations to AUT, It is a charitable entity and we issue tax receipts for each gift. Gifts of money by New Zealand resident taxpayers to a charity receive a 33.33% donations tax credit (up to a limit of total net taxable income for all gifts combined in a given tax year).
The AUT Foundation charitable trust
Find contact details for the AUT Foundation, as well as information about how donations are used, read donor stories, and learn about other ways to partner with AUT.
Our aims and collaborators
Learn more about our aims and who we are collaborating with across New Zealand.